Spanish Courses in Barcelona: Cultural Program
Cultural Activities in Barcelona
Our Culture Program at TANDEM Barcelona Spanish School offers a wide range of activities which take place every afternoon and evening during the week.
The activities are conducted in Spanish allowing you further opportunity to practice and improve your knowledge of the Spanish language.
Typical extra curricular activities include guided tours, visits to famous monuments and sites in Barcelona.
Students participating in cultural activities pay for their own transportation to the activities and also for the activities.
In the afternoons and evenings we offer:
- Tapas Tour
- The Tour of «Modernismo»
- Visits to the Sagrada Familia & Parque Güell
- Tour around the «Barrio Gótico»
- Flamenco Dance Show
- Guided tour to the Dalí Museum
- Trips to Montserrat, Tossa de Mar or Sitges
- Visits to the «Cavas de Freixenet»
- Salsa Dance Courses