- A simplified menu system allowing people access to more relevant information
- A ‘French courses’ section with a more detailed explanation of the wide range of options offered and a system to briefly compare them
- An overview of the different types of accommodation Get full details by selecting any one of them!
- A new ‘Cultural program’ section highlighting our calendar of proposed activities: concerts, films, guided visits to local and regional attractions…
- A better developed ‘Toulouse’ section giving advice and practical information about the city and the Midi Pyrenees region (in the South-west of France)
- A ‘Reviews’ section allowing students to share personal comments and give feedback on their experiences with us
- A ‘Practical information’ section giving vital information on French administrative requirements, such as visas, Insurance, how to open a bank account…
- … and many other services to make any stay in Toulouse an unforgettable experience!
And don’t forget! You can also follow us on Facebook & Twitter and visit our Youtube channel to discover other vibrant news of Langue Onze Toulouse!