- How did 2014 go for you, and how did it compare to previous years?
We had a still good year with almost always 12 levels at the same time and an average of 9 students per group – we are happy that the number of participants is quiet constant the last years.
- What developments do you expect in 2015?
For many students Germany is the place to be and to study. So we are expecting more students interested in reaching a high level of German and doing our test preparation courses.
- Anything new this year?
Yes, of course. We are offering now additional German courses in the afternoons like conversation, grammar, writing, pronunciation or vocabulary training. These courses can be easily combined with our intensive courses.
And! TANDEM Köln is becoming a plastic free / reduced location!
- Where do the majority of your students come from?
From all over the world, but in the last years we had a rising number of students from Switzerland and Tunisia.
- What are your most popular student activities at your school?
All kind of social events like barbecue-parties in summer or our famous “Stammtisch” (regulars’ table) every first Friday of the month.
- What makes your destination special for your students?
The city with the cathedral, its open-minded people, its bars and clubs, the river Rhine with the romantic Rhine-valley close by and the museums.
- 3 things that make your German language school special for your students?
The atmosphere of the school-location itself, situated in a former monastery; the quality of teaching and learning; our friendly staff.
Oliver Lechlmair from TANDEM Köln: www.tandem-koeln.de