Torre di Babele – TANDEM Rome offers and Italian language vacation for participants of the age of 50 and up. The classes of Italian are conducted in small, same-level groups in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
The groups are international, making it possible to meet people from all over the world who want to combine the study of Italian with an interesting vacation in Rome, Italy.
A rich cultural program organized by the Italian Language School, Torre di Babele, goes along with the course:
- guided tours within Rome with experts in the History of Art and Italian Architecture;
- excursions in the environs of Rome;
- a full-day trip over the weekend;
- and a seminar on Italian food and wines.
In addition, trips to museums, concerts and other cultural events may be organized.
Students may stay in single rooms in private Italian homes during the course. This type of accommodation includes a kitchen and a bathroom. Upon request, hotel accommodation can also be arranged.
- Course Length: 2 weeks
- Levels: From beginner to advanced
- Date: October 12, 2009
- Price: 2 weeks (40 hrs. + Cultural program) € 793
Contact Torre di Babele for more information.