1. How did 2014 go for you, and how did it compare to previous years?
It was a year a bit better than 2013 with an increasing number of individual students.
Students came all through the year: the turnover was a lot higher and better distributed over the year.
2. What developments do you expect in 2015?
We expect, at least, the same evolution as 2014 and to welcome students in a more evened out manner all throughout the year and a vibrant mix of students coming from all over the world. We will also keep working on our students’ services by offering them more assistance and support to help them better integrate and achieve significant progress
3. Anything new this year?
– Development of a new E-learning French course offer to adapt ourselves to the evolution of our students’ need in terms of diversification of learning strategies, rhythm and resources. This new offer including online resources is available from this month (June 2015).
– Our supervised self-learning activities (in our resource centre) which are very popular with our students. These guided activities help them boosting their confidence and improving the skills they have worked on in class.
– New website with a more attractive, efficient and dynamic interface with a special ‘Student reviews’ section to share their experience at Langue Onze Toulouse with other former or new French students.
4. Where do the majority of your students come from?
We are used to welcoming students from all over the world: from Spain, Germany, Usa, UK, Italy, Latin America, Russia or Japan.
5. What are your most popular student activities at your school?
Among our French courses:
– French + culture: a formula including Culture & Society workshops which tightly complement the French topics covered in the morning classes and also our cultural program.
– Our phonetics workshops to correct French pronunciation in an individual and playful way.
– Our DELF B2 exam preparation enabling our students to prepare themselves efficiently and succeed in their exam (excellent success rates at each session).
Among the cultural activities we offer:
– Wine tasting and cooking workshops;
– Excursion to Carcassonne; regular visits to Toulouse features such as the Airbus aircraft assembly line and the Cité de l’Espace,guided tour of Toulouse «La Ville Rose».
– TANDEM partnership.
6. What makes your destination special for your students?
– The school is located in the historic centre of Toulouse, the beautiful ‘Ville Rose’. Students can benefit from its jubilant atmosphere, its rich cultural heritage and its perfect geographical situation. They usually enjoy the lively cultural life of Toulouse with new trends at festivals such as “Rio Loco”, “Toulouse en piste” and “La Novela”
– Toulouse is also considered as a famous and recognized economically university town and the center of Europe’s Aeronautical industry (AIRBUS). Toulouse attracts students with its esteemed universities and Higher Education programs: Toulouse School of Economics, Toulouse Business School, Engineering, Research and Art & Creation.
7. 3 things that make your French language school special for your students?
– Our high qualified teachers; available and attentive to students’ needs and rhythms
– Our wide range of programs adapted to each level (CEFR) and individual needs
– Our very meticulous student support / assistance
For further information visit Langue Onze